The Benefit Bank Self-Serve
GET THE HELP YOU NEED. RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW.
- File income tax returns and complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) all in one place.
- Ohio residents can also apply for benefits such as food assistance and medical insurance. You may be able to get help paying bills, lower your prescription drug costs, and qualify for many other benefits.
- North Carolina, Ohio, and South Carolina residents can also access veterans services.
- North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and South Carolina residents can file their federal and state taxes, register to vote, and complete the FAFSA form here. Arkansas, Florida, Indiana, Kansas, Mississippi, and Texas residents can file their federal taxes, register to vote, and complete the FAFSA form here. Residents of other states can file their federal taxes and complete the FAFSA form here. North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas residents can also view The Benefit Bank Self-Serve in Spanish.
- The Benefit Bank ® (TBB ) Self-Serve is an easy way to get the help you need right now, using just your computer and a connection to the internet. Free. No Waiting. No Lines. Safe. Confidential. Secure.
To get started, select your state of residence from the drop-down box below.