Elder Resources Locator
The Elder Resources Locator tool, offered by The Benefit Bank in collaboration with the Ohio Department of Aging, connects older adults and their caregivers to services provided by the Department of Aging and its partners in your community.
How The Benefit Bank Can Help
The Elder Resources Locator tool will provide you with information about Senior Centers and other kinds of Department of Aging resources in your community.
Department of Aging services include the following:
- Nutrition programs, such as congregate dining, home meal delivery, and senior farmers' markets
- Transportation services
- Employment opportunities through the Senior Community Service Employment Program (SCSEP) and other workforce development services
- Volunteer opportunities through the Retired Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP), Senior Companion Program, and Foster Grandparent Program
- Caregiver support
- Healthy lifestyle programs, such as Healthy U and Matter of Balance
- Referrals to Long-Term Care Services and Supports
Your Next Steps
Discover what programs are available to you using QuickCheck. From there, you can create an account or log in to begin the application process.