Request Military Records

Certain military records may be necessary in order to apply for some Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) benefits.

How The Benefit Bank Can Help

You can use The Benefit Bank to complete the form necessary to request military discharge papers, military personnel records, medical records, and certain other military records for yourself or your spouse.

Your Next Steps

Discover what programs are available to you using QuickCheck. From there, you can create an account or log in to begin the application process.