Application for VA Education Benefits
This application allows veterans to apply for various veterans education benefits.
How The Benefit Bank Can Help
You can use this section of The Benefit Bank to complete the Application for several different Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) education programs or the Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment program. These programs provide money for college, tutoring services, work-study, housing stipends, and other benefits.
Documents to Print and Take Home
Programs you can apply for here are:
Post 9-11 GI Bill
- Yellow Ribbon Program
- Montgomery GI Bill - Active Duty
- Montgomery GI Bill - Selected Reserve
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (REAP)
- Veterans Educational Assistance Program (VEAP)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E)
- Request for Change of Program or Place of Training