About The Benefit Bank Self Serve
The Benefit Bank Self Serve is the "ready when you are" version of the The Benefit Bank® (TBB), a FREE web-based service that simplifies and centralizes the process of applying for benefits and filing income tax returns, completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid and registering to vote.
Through innovative public-private partnerships and community involvement, The Benefit Bank connects individuals and families with millions of dollars each year.
- Federal tax filing and FAFSA available in all 50 US states
- State tax filing in North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Virginia
- Benefit application services in Ohio
- Veterans application services in North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, and Virginia
- North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas residents can also view The Benefit Bank Self-Serve in Spanish.
- Structured to assure the privacy and confidentiality of all your personal information
- "One-stop-shop" concept saves you time -- whether you're applying for several benefits for the first time, or coming back to do more
- Auto-fill information for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid from tax returns
Please contact The Benefit Bank by mail or fax at:
The Benefit Bank
Solutions for Progress, Inc.
1128 Walnut Street, Ste 200
Philadelphia, PA 19107