About The Benefit Bank
The Benefit Bank® online service (TBB) is the only one of its kind, offering benefits eligibility screening, benefits application filing, and IRS-certified tax assistance and filing service on a single, streamlined platform. This unique combination of services is tailored to meet the needs of each state's residents and is a free-to-clients service that operates through non-profit organizations and government agencies.
Through innovative public-private partnerships and community involvement, The Benefit Bank connects individuals and families with millions of dollars each year.
- Federal tax filing and FAFSA available in all 50 US states
- State tax filing in North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, and Virginia
- Benefit application services in Ohio
- Veterans application services in North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, and Virginia
- North Carolina, South Carolina, and Texas residents can also view The Benefit Bank Self-Serve in Spanish.
- Structured to assure the privacy and confidentiality of all your personal information
- Provides access to the QuickCheck, an easy tool that you can use to find out about your eligibility for work support programs
- "One-stop-shop" concept saves you time -- whether you're applying for several benefits for the first time, or coming back to do more
- Auto-fill information for the Free Application for Federal Student Aid from tax returns
Please contact The Benefit Bank by mail or fax at:
The Benefit Bank
1128 Walnut Street, Ste 200
Philadelphia, PA 19107