Request for Change of Program or Place of Training

Veterans who are currently receiving VA educational benefits and need to report or request a change must complete this form. Changes to the following areas should be requested with this form:

  • school
  • educational goal
  • reentry into a program
  • active duty status

How The Benefit Bank Can Help

You can use The Benefit Bank to complete the form necessary to report or request a change in your education program.

Your Next Steps

Discover what programs are available to you using QuickCheck. From there, you can create an account or log in to begin the application process.

Documents to Print and Take Home